Greg's Blocks is a mod for the game Minecraft.
It provides a set of sloping blocks for making roofs and other angled
Little house on the prairie
Fun with various roofing
Greg's Blocks is a Forge-based mod, so if you haven't done so
already, you will need to install Forge. See the Download
section below for recommended versions.
Greg's Blocks has been tested with the following versions of
Minecraft and Forge. It may or may not work with other versions.
Copy GregsBlocks-X.Y.Z.jar into your mods
Copy GregsBlocks-X.Y.Z.jar into the server's mods
See the User's Manual
for detailed instructions.
For mod developers -- you don't need this just to use the mod.
free software. Copying, distribution, creation of derivative works and
inclusion in mod packs is permitted without restriction.
Contacting the Author
You are welcome to email comments, suggestions and bug reports to me at:
- Version 1.5.2
- Added alternative recipe for chisel.
Made more text localisable.
- Version 1.5.1
- Fixed equipped shaped block not showing in first person.
Removed spurious "Shaped Block" item from creative menu.
Made Pick Block work on shaped blocks.
Made "Cut from xxx" message translatable.
- Version 1.5.0
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- Version 1.4.0
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.2.
- Version 1.3.0
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Version 1.2.0
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.1 - 1.5.2.
Fixed rendering of cracks when breaking blocks.
- Version 1.1.4
- Disabled some debugging messages.
- Version 1.1.3
- Prevented crash on shift-clicking items in the Sawbench.
Hopefully fixed occasional crash when breaking a roof block.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.6.
Fixed shaped blocks rendering as black in the player's hand.
- Version 1.1.1
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.4.
Fixed Chisel recipe only working in top corner of 3x3 crafting grid.
- Version 1.1
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.2.
- Version 1.0
- Initial version.
Previous versions can be found here: