Greg's Prospecting is a mod for the game Minecraft. Currently it provides
the following tools:
- The Slimophone, which helps you track down those elusive
- The Mining Radar, which helps you find ores and other
Greg's Prospecting is a Forge-based mod, so if you haven't done so
already, you will need to install Forge. See the Download
section below for recommended versions. The contents of the Forge
zip file needs to be copied into your minecraft.jar file.
Copy GregsProspecting.jar into your mods
Copy GregsProspecting.jar into the
server's mods folder.
For mod authors -- you don't need this just to use the mod.
This is free software. Copying, distribution, creation
of derivative works and inclusion in mod packs are permitted without
- Version 1.6.1
- Prevent crash caused by mod block whose getBlockHardness method requires valid world coordinates.
- Version 1.6.0
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Version 1.5.0
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.1 - 1.5.2
- Version 1.4.2
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Version 1.4.1
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.4
- Version 1.4
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Version 1.3.1
- Adjusted the appearance of wood, cobblestone and brick in the
- Version 1.3
- Colour Mining Radar added.
- Version 1.2
- Fixed crash on pressing mining
radar control keys when not playing a game.
- Version 1.1
- Slimophone added.
Fixed crash on pressing radar control keys with
nothing in hand.
Previous versions can be found here:
Most of the work of porting to MC 1.4 was carried out by Doctor Beard.
Contacting the Author
You are welcome to email comments, suggestions and bug reports to me