A Label displays a piece of static text in a chosen font and colour.
- Label(text, width = None)
- Initializes the label with the given text and font. If a width
is specified, it is used, otherwise the label is initially made just
wide enough to contain the text. The text may consist of more than one
line, separated by '\n'.
The initial height is determined by the number of lines and the font
specified at construction time or the default font from the theme.
- The font in which to display the text.
- The colour in which to display the text.
- The text to be displayed. This can be changed dynamically, but the label won't automatically resize to accommodate the new text.
- Specifies the alignment of the text within the widget's rect. One of 'l', 'c' or 'r' for left, centre or right.