A Color object is used to represent a color for drawing on a Canvas. Color objects are immutable.
Support for alpha values in colors is platform-dependent. On
platforms with no alpha support, alpha values always read as 1.0. Even
if colors with alpha are supported by a platform, alpha values may be
ignored by some operations.
- rgb(red, green, blue, alpha = 1.0)
- Returns a Color instance constructed from components in the RGB color space.
Each component should be in the range 0.0 to 1.0.
- Read-only. Components in the RGB color space, in the range
0.0 to 1.0.
- Read-only. Alpha (opacity) value of the color. 0.0 is fully transparent, 1.0 is fully opaque.
- Read-only. Components of the color as a tuple (red, green, blue).
- Read-only. Components of the color as a tuple (red, green, blue, alpha).