Class Control is an abstract base class for controls. It provides a set of
properties that most controls have in common.
Note that some platforms may not support changing all of these properties.
You should not derive directly from Control. Custom components should be based on View or Frame.
- The value of the control. Its type depends on the kind of control.
- True if the control can be manipulated by the user. Disabled controls
are typically displayed in a different way, and do not respond to user actions.
- Font in which to display the control's title or text, if it has any.
- Color in which to display the control's title or text, if it has
- Justification of the control's title or text, if it has any. One
of 'left', 'center' or 'right'.
- The height of the control measured in lines of the current font.