A Font object represents a set of characters of a particular typeface,
style and size. Font objects are immutable.
- Font(family, size, style)
- The family is the name of a font family ("Times", "Helvetica", etc...).
The size is measured in points.
The style is a list of zero or more of: 'bold', 'italic'.
- Read-only. Family name of the font.
- Read-only. Style of the font.
- Read-only. Point size of the font.
- Read-only. Distance from the baseline of the font to the top
of the tallest character.
- Read-only. Distance from the baseline of the font to the bottom
of the lowest character.
- Read-only. Height of the font (equal to ascent +
- Read-only. Recommended space to leave between adjacent lines of text.
- Read-only. Recommended distance between the baselines of adjacent lines of text (equal to ascent + descent + leading).
- Read-only. Height above the baseline of capital letters. May not be accurate on all platforms.
- Read-only. Height above the baseline of lower case letters without ascenders. May not be accurate on all platforms.
- width(string [,start [,end]])
- Returns the width of the specified part of the given string when
drawn in this font.
- Predefined Font instances representing the standard fonts for system
text and application text, respectively.