Graphical Application Framework
by Greg Ewing
Classes making up the foundation of the model-view architecture and
message handling system.
classes define properties and methods that other PyGUI classes have in
common. They are for internal use by the PyGUI framework only. You
should not instantiate these classes or derive your own classes
directly from them.
Window ClassesComponents that appear as top-level windows on the desktop.
User-Defined View ClassesComponents with drawing and input-handling methods that you can override.
Control ClassesComponents for displaying and editing values.
Layout ClassesComponents for arranging other components.
Text Editing ClassesComponents for displaying and editing text.
Classes for creating and manipulating menus and menu items.
Classes concerned with drawing 2D graphics in user-defined views.
Support ClassesNon-graphical classes used behind the scenes.
OpenGL ClassesClasses concerned with 3D drawing using OpenGL.
Printing ClassesClasses related to printing support.
FunctionsStand-alone functions at the top level of the GUI package.
SubmodulesFunctionality provided as submodules of the GUI package.
- StdColors - Predefined Color objects
- StdFonts - Predefined Font objects
- StdCursors - Predefined Cursor objects
- StdMenus - Constructing standard Menus and MenuBars
- Alerts - Various kinds of alert boxes
- FileDialogs - Dialogs for requesting old and new file and directory names
- Resources - Functions for finding and loading resources bundled with an application
- Geometry - Calculations with points and rectangles
- Printing - Classes and functions related to printing
- GL - OpenGL facilities
- Numerical - NumPy interface
- PIL - Python Imaging Library interface