Undergraduate Students' Information
Welcome to the department of Computer Science and Software Engineering.
Details about courses for 2013, including Computer Science, Software Engineering, and Computer Engineering, can currently be found in the Enrolment Guide, available at http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/courses/
Information for Honours Students
- Computer Science and Software Engineering Courses
- STAR Programme
For high school students.
CSSE Summer School programme
For those wishing to get a head start in CSSE.
For further information about any of our courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships and Grants
- UC Learn (Moodle) Learning Management System (LMS).
- Lectures Semester One 2013 (PDF, 57KB)
- Labs Semester One 2013 (PDF, 57KB)
- Lectures Semester Two 2013 (PDF, 57KB)
- Labs Semester Two 2013 (PDF, 57KB)
Semester One Schedules
Semester Two Schedules
- Resources at CSSE
Library Computer Science Portal
The Library has a number of useful online databases and other links.
UC Network and Internet Access
Introduction to the UC campus network and the Internet access it provides.
Technical Writing Guide
Hints and tips for more successful technical writing.
- Tutor Survey System
The Tutor Survey System is active towards the end of each semester. You will be directed to use it at the appropriate time by staff.
Maths and Stats: a brief guide (PDF, 211KB)
An ex-200-level student prepared this guide explaining the basics of "maths & stats" needed for COSC 200-level courses.
- CSSE Policies
A collection of several important documents, stating the departmental policies which all CSSE students must adhere to.
- CSSE Seminars
Get Connected to UC, Week of Welcome.
- International Students Admission
- More about CSSE and the department
- Erskine Building Evacuation Procedure
- Erskine Building Assistance Register