It is under construction...
Postgraduate students at UC
- Jin Hong (Ph.D. student): Security and Resilience of Multibearer networks (TBD)
- Shamik Santra (M.S. student): TBA
Postgraduate students at Duke University, USA
- Rahul Ghosh (Ph.D. candidate): Resilience/Availability modeling, Cloud computing
Postdoc/Postgraduate students I am co-supervising at KAU
- SangMin Lee (Postdoc): Intrusion Detection using Soft Computing Techniques.
- SeulKi Lee (Ph.D. candidate): Design and Dependability Analysis of UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle).
- Nguyen Tuan Anh (Ph.D. student): Dependability Analysis of Satellite Systems.
- Sok Chuob (Ph.D. student): Dependability and Security for Mobile Cloud.
- Seongmo An (M.S. student): Security and Survivability for Sensor Networks using Software rejuvenation/reconfiguration.
- Taehoon Eom (M.S. student): Automated Security analysis using Cloud computing.
- Miseon Wi (M.S. student): Security Evaluation of Smart Grid using ACT.
- Michael Grottke (Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany)
- Dijiang Huang (Arizona State U., USA)
- Taehwan Kim (National Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Korea)
- Jang-Se Lee (KMU, Korea)
- Fumio Machida (NEC, Japan)
- Paulo R. M. Maciel (UFPE, Brazil)
- Deep Medhi (UMKC, USA)
- Jong-Sou Park (KAU, Korea)
- David Tipper (U. of Pitt., USA)
- Kishor S. Trivedi (Duke U., USA).
We are open to collaborate with researchers in universities/companies in dependability and security area. Please contact me if any mutual interest.