Postgraduate Students' Information
Welcome to the department of Computer Science and Software Engineering (CSSE).
If you are a new postgraduate student, please see this information.
400 Level Timetabling Information
- Students can check their timetabling information online once the timetable is released.
- Scheduled Final Exam times for all papers are found on the Course Information pages for each course..
Email address for the 400-level student representative:
Email address for the post-graduate student representative:
Postgraduate Students' Advice
- Full degree regulations.
- Postgraduate Qualifications Available.
- Postgraduate Degree Planner.
- Graduate Diploma in Science.
- Postgraduate Areas of Research in CSSE.
- Mid-term (18 month) PhD examination process (if enrolled before Nov 2013).
- Mid-term (12 month) PhD examination process (if enrolled from 1 Nov 2013).
- Writing a Research Paper (Peyton-Jones).
- Thesis Writing.
- LaTeX thesis template.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
For further information about any of our courses, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Scholarships and Grants
- Scholarships information for CSSE students.
- College of Engineering Postgraduate Publication Scholarship.
- Learn UC Learn (Moodle) Learning Management System
Library Computer Science Portal
The Library has a number of useful online databases and other links.
UC Network and Internet Access
Introduction to the UC campus network and the Internet access it provides.
Technical Writing Guide
Hints and tips for more successful technical writing.
- CSSE Policies
A collection of several important documents, stating the departmental policies which all CSSE students must adhere to.
- CSSE Seminars
Get Connected to UC, Week of Welcome.
- International Students Admission
- More about CSSE and the department
- Erskine Building Evacuation Procedure
- Erskine Building Assistance Register